On August 21, 1945 The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church of Steubenville, East Liverpool, Toronto and districts of Ohio, purchased from the Calvary Methodist Church the real estate propery at the intersection of South and Fourth Streets. On July 19, 1946, the deed was transferred to the name of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church.
The church has the distinction of being the first Greek Orthodox church in Steubenville. Before the purchase of this property, members of the congregation were meeting for service above store rooms, and joining congregations in Weirton.
Since the church was the first Greek church in Steubenville, and the building originally housed a Methodist congregation, it is quite interesting that the architecture is Classic Greek.
- Rev. Fr. Nicholas Spilliotis 1945
- Rev. Fr. John Berris 1945-1958
- Rev. Fr. Demitrios Sakellarides 1958-1963
- Rev. Fr. James Demitras 1964-1989
- Rev. Father Andrew Clarke 1989-1990
- Rev. Fr. George J. Longos 1990-1995
- Rev. Fr. Dean J. Dimon 1996-2008
- Rev. Fr. Nicholas Halkias 2009-2019
- Rev. Fr. Matthew Moore 2019-